Re: [gremlintime] re: amc parts fer sale reasonable

Re: [gremlintime] re: amc parts fer sale reasonable

GOOD EVENIN..
MR BMP..
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE 5 PIECE CHROME / TRIM ..NOT
BENT..NOT BANGED UP..NOT PITTED..I JUST RECENTLY TOOK
IT OFF THE 1970 AMC GREMLIN WINDSHIELD...I'LL OUTRITE
SELL IT FER $80.00 WITH SHIPPIN INCLUDED IN THE LOWER 48
STATES.. THANKS JAMES-{ONEHORSETRADER}

AT LEAST CONTACT ME LETTIN ME KNOW OK..