Re: [gremlintime] To Matt in Illinois

Jerry,

Well I hope all went well with the rain. Texas really got hit. I lived in
Houston for several years, 1981-1983. I was glad to come home to Illinois.
We at least get ALL of the seasons here and the cold kills all the bugs!

Good luck in the hunt. I would wait to long though. They guy did look like
he would be with us for ever. LOTs of good parts that I would hate to see
go to the junk.

Matt