Re: [gremlintime] Grems in da movies

Kevin, If you and the kid's happen to see the new bugs bunny movie you will spot a yellow gremlin with a white stripe. I saw it during the previews, unsure of the year. I only saw the back and part od the side. redneck2212.

Kevin Hauser <grinding_gremlin@xxxx> wrote:Hey friends,
I was watching a movie with my kids this past weekend
and there was a Gremlin in it! I think the movie was
Kermit the Frog the Swamp Years. It is about Kermit as
a little Frog and his buds, at any rate the mad
biology teacher's assistant drives a '73 dark green
Gremlin. I also spotted a '61 Rambler and a Matador.
Later dudes! Kevin

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime

Technology, sufficently advanced, would be indistinguishable
from magic.
Redneck from birth. Rebel by choice.
CJ