Re: Email Addy...send in the clowns!

> From: MagicGaliquogi@xxxx
> Subject: Email addy
>
> I am changing my email addy.. it will be SadLittleClown2@xxxxx
>
> Rebecca

Ha, ha, Rebecca, no one could spell your other Email name when you tried to
give it out???? ROFL! Ok, sorry, I couldn't resist that... anyway, 2
things...one, what is Galiquogi a reference to? A once-famous clown or magician? and
2, Hotwheels has a Clown series out, and I BELIEVE the Nash Metropolitan car
is in it, in a purple color, with the car stretched in front ( was the
Metrorail car, still is, I guess. :) ). Don't have one handy to double-check, but
I'm sure it is in the Clown series. Just thought I'd pass that along to you.

Jerry in almost-snowy Virginia...ok, so it IS snowy!