need help with wipers

Hi Group, getting a lot of rain here in the bay area, san francisco, the
wipers have stopped working on my 77 gremlin x, took the car to firestone hoping
they could do something, they gave the classic speech about seeing what they
could do and they ended up just reinforcing the tape around the wiring to the
motor ($65 ), would anyone know where to get a motor for the wipers, It wasn't
the fuse box, thanks
Craig