From: Robert [mailto:bobbyd911@xxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 9:18 PM
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gremlintime] hello everyone

Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a radiator for a 76 gremlin with
the
258 six. I prefer a new one but will not be picky. please let me

know where I can find one for a decent price.

Thanks in advance,
Bob

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime

_____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: