From the Desk of Gremlin 98 ®

From: "K." <agee1940@xxxx>
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gremlintime] sale-73 hornet sport-a-bout station wagon
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 23:25:18 -0000

excellent condition-no rust-no dents-no scratches--100% complete car-
all orignal-258cu.-6cyc-cold a.c.-power brakes-66,000 miles-power
steering-new good year tires-everything works-interior nice-needs
driver seat tear fixed-allchrome is nice---local car-bought new in
vero beach,fl-garage kept--would like to see a a.m.c. lover get this
car--to nice to sell on street for someone to destroy--we also have
a mint 73 gremlin-v8 black with orange stripes-which is not for sale.