73 Gremlin for sale

I have to sell my 73 Gremlin. It's a solid and complete running car
with Factory AC, ps, pb, tinted windows, roof rack and 258 6 and
automatic.
It originally belonged to an old lady who kept it garaged most of
it's life so it has no major rust problems. Only a tiny quarter size
rust spot behind the right rear wheel that just showed up in the past
6 months. The paint is shot and thru to the primer in a bunch of
places. The old lady didnt drive to well so there are a few parking
dents here and there. None major but evenly spaced out around the
car.
In the past year I have done the front and rear brakes, as well as
the rear wheel bearings. I just had the transmission serviced with a
new filter. The AC works great but the clutch is noisy. The engine
needs new valve guide seals as it puffs smoke when it starts. It's
fine after that. The car has about 80K orig miles on it.
The car is currently licenced and NYS inspected. It's located on Long
Island. It would make a great restoration project, or the perfect
rust free body for a hot rod. Asking $1000 or best offer.
I also have about 1200 worth of NOS parts for this car as a seperate
deal. Contact me off list at Bantam38@xxxx
Wade