From the Desk of Gremlin 98 ®

From: "Strongs Custom Aquariums" <strongsaquariums@xxxx>
To: <strokers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<americanmotorscorporationamc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<AMC-parts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<amcgremlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<AMC_Collectibles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gremlintime] Fw: [AMC Gremlin] Fw: Gremlin
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 19:47:57 -0500

I really need to sell this car! If any one is interested please make me an
offer no reasonable offer will be refused. I will also take offers on the
parts now.
Thanks Rj
The car and parts are in Muscatine Iowa

Due to circumstances out of my control I am being forced to sell my

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! hthttp://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/