Re:73 Floor shift plastics....

 Sorry, Kevin, I don't have any. That just the sliding gear-marked plastic
piece? Probably could make one crudely.
  You might want to abandon Gremlintime and move over to BadAssGremlins on
Yahoo Groups. Not many people left here, they're all over there, pretty much. If
I run across any plastics, I'll let ya know, bud.

Jerry Casper
Woodbridge, VA
8 Gremlins, no plastic parts for floor shifter