Re: [gremlintime] What is the easiest way to post pictures on the site?

Re: [gremlintime] What is the easiest way to post pictures on the site?

Quoting ecurbpope@xxxx:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to post pictures of my 1970 Gremlin that I'm selling. I just got
a digital camera and will take pictures. I also have spare parts I will post.

> Thank you very much,
> BMP

BMP,

Can you give us an idea of what town the car is located in?

I don't think you can post picture on this chat. Note message from server
above: [Non-text portions of this message have been removed].

E-Bay or a mass mailing to members of this chat would probably be the
best way to sell you r car.

Matt, in Illinois.