Re: [gremlintime] Posting photo's to " Yahoo Groups "...yes, you can...

Re: [gremlintime] Posting photo's to " Yahoo Groups "...yes, you can...

 To post photos ( at the Yahoo website ), you must log into Yahoo
Groups section and sign on to the Yahoo website specified, namely Gremlintime
that you are subscribed to. You can also go to Yahoo, find Groups listed on
the page, then point and click there. Once signed on, you go to your
Gremlintime Group page, and on the left side will be a menu list of things
you can do, including posting photos. There is already one Album of a '70
Gremlin posted there. :D I have two, Jerry's Gremlin album, and Cecil '02.
You can create your own, and post your For Sale '70 Gremlin there.

Jerry in Virginia