exhaust manifolds on ORIGINAL OEM V-8 Gremlins - Free-flows?

exhaust manifolds on ORIGINAL OEM V-8 Gremlins - Free-flows?

 Just wanted to ask those who have owned or DO own a current OEM V-8
Gremlin, what type of exhaust manifold was used on the Gremlin? Is it the same as
the standard AMC V-8 manifold, or was it a different model? I may have asked
this before, but I suffer from Sometimer's Disease...I can't remember sometimes
what I asked before, or what. Was just chatting with a guy who used to drive a
Gremlin, and we got to discussing it. Just wanted to know, so I can start
acquiring conversions parts for one of mine.

Jerry with 8 six-cylinder Gremlins