Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 11:15:19 EDT
From: Gremlingts@xxxx
Subject: exhaust manifolds on ORIGINAL OEM V-8 Gremlins - Free-flows?

Just wanted to ask those who have owned or DO own a current OEM V-
8

Gremlin, what type of exhaust manifold was used on the Gremlin? Is it
the same as the standard AMC V-8 manifold, or was it a different
model? I may have asked this before, but I suffer from Sometimer's
Disease...I can't remember sometimes what I asked before, or what.
Was
just chatting with a guy who used to drive a Gremlin, and we got to
discussing it. Just wanted to know, so I can start acquiring
conversions parts for one of mine.

Jerry with 8 six-cylinder Gremlins