From: "james johnson" <rooster1@xxxx>
To: <gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2003 3:03 PM
Subject: Re: [gremlintime] Gremlins - up to 5

> i got a 1974 amc gremlin that i'm part'n out if anyone is interested in
buy'n parts
> or would like to buy the car itself with a 258 6cyc.runn'n engine and yes
it has a clear title..i live in klamath falls ,oregon.97603 30 miles in from
the calif.boarder on highway 97...its good fer a parts car...
james-{onehorsetrader}..

> luvdmouse57@xxxx wrote:
>
> > Norbert & I just moved home two more Gremlins. This brings our total up
to 5. Hopefully, this will give us enough parts to get 2 or 3 whole
Gremlins. Norbert would like to have 3. One for each of our sons. We'll
use 2 of them until we're finished with them & then pass them on to the
boys. I'll be happy just to get our two done.