Re: [gremlintime] Our Gremlins are multiplying!

Re: [gremlintime] Our Gremlins are multiplying!

karla..
where are you located again{live at}..i'm in klamath falls,oregon.97603..i got a amc
gremlin hood from a 1970 and 1974 if you can them to ur house you can have them fer free ok..otherwise they will be goin to the salvage yard..i offered this in the pass to whoever wants them .. james-{onehorsetrader}..
if anyone knows of anyone thats look'n fer a 1974 amc gremlin i had listed a parts car on ebay auctions..item number is 2417706184.. james-{onehorsetrader}