Re: Gremlins multiplying, Gremlin/Hornet grilles the same - NOT.

Re: Gremlins multiplying, Gremlin/Hornet grilles the same - NOT.

 Sorry, only the early 70-72 grilles were INTERCHANGEABLE, but they're NOT
the same design or look. After 72, the grilles changed radically between the
two cars, and were not interchangeable anymore ( different fenders ). BTW,
There were TWO Gremlin '74 grilles for sale at Lew Brown's show on Saturday, I
don't know who had them, maybe I can get someone to post to the AMC-List and ask
( guy drove a '70? AMX, green, was selling mostly Javelin or AMX stuff, but
had these two grilles ). I can't post anymore, AOL is causing an Attachement
error...may have to unsub and resub to fix the problem.
Anyway, hey Karla, I'm glad to see that you're having fun "breeding"
Gremlins in your driveway. I'm up to 6 now ( one belongs to someone else,
storing it for him ). I still have a 9th one a guy wants me to adopt, but I just
can't. :( Oh well. Maybe if I get rid of several of my OTHER AMCs. LOL.) Glad
to hear you're finding them and saving them. No problems with nosey neighbors
who don't like old cars hanging round? THAT's always a hassle. Keep'em coming!

Jerry in Virginia ( started removing and cleaning components for detailing
this past Sunday)