Fw: Our Gremlins are multiplying

<<No problems with nosey neighbors who don't like old cars hanging round?>>

No problems with neighbors so far. Most of them are relatives who have as many or more cars than we do. We also have the fortune of living waaayyyyout in the boonies. So most people don't see the cars which we have stored behind buildings in the trees. We keep them well hidden because we don'twant to get into trouble with the county.

Karla °o°