Re: [gremlintime] Re: Fleet

Running - We have 2 1990 Bonnevilles one SE & one SSE
1999 Dodge PU
1991 Chevy Lumina APV
2 1974 Gremlins
1986 Toyota van - still runs, just not on all cylinders.

Not running
1984 Toyota PU with a 6 cylinder Chevy Monte Carlo engine
1965 Ford PU
2 Ford Fiestas - can't remember the year & Norbert's not here to ask
1974 Gremlin X
1971 Gremlin X
1975 Gremlin
1975 Gremlin X
1965 Ford Bus (we'd planned to make it into a camper but can't get a title)

These are just Norbert's & my vehicles. This doesn't include any of the boys' cars.

Karla °o°