Re: Wish List, AMC and non-AMC...my website with AMCs and old Suburbans.

Re: Wish List, AMC and non-AMC...my website with AMCs and old Suburbans...

 I , too, wouldn't mind having certain vehicles, if the Lottery gods chose to
touch my bank account generously ,and I could make it happen. LOL Here they
are :

1) '57 Chevy Convertible - My DREAM
2) SSR Chevy truck
3) Full-scale replica of the Gremlin Openfire Hotwheels car, including a V-16
Allison engine ( and I DO know where there IS an engine, in a '37
Firetruck.... :D )
4) Boss Hoss Chevy V-8-powered Motorcycle ( Move over Harley! )

And in no particular order of preference :

- '51-53 Rambler "Lois Lane" convertible ( saw one at the Pikeville, NC AMC
dealership in the back )
- '57 Rebel with fuel injection ( a LONG shot ! )
- AMX III ( heck, I'd settle for an AMX / 2 as well )
- a nice '55-59 Chevy ( or GMC ) Suburban RESTORED ( I HAVE a '55 unrestored
one)
- a Cantrell Station wagon ( basically a woody version of the Chevy/GMC
Suburban above)
- any big '50's Convertible by GM
- a railroad maintenance truck with railroad wheels option ( not sure WHY, it
just seems neat to be able to ride on railroad tracks with a car or truck )
- A flying car ( maybe I could design a Matador Coupe to fly, LOL )
- a boat or airplane chassis mounted on a legal ,driveable auto chassis (
I've seen pics, it's possible )

I'm sure there's a few I missed, I"m not a "morning" person, so I could
probably add volumes to this list later on today after my brain is awake. LOL.
Thanks for sharing your "desires", everyone. Hey, Rebecca, if you go to my
website, you can see pics of my Suburban ( and AMC cars galore, kinda stale now,
haven't updated any sections in years except my Gremlin page last month ) - <A HREF="www.geocities.com/caspercars">
www.geocities.com/caspercars</A>

Jerry in Virginia