Micro-progress on the '74 Gremlin ...

 Well, I finally located my 3-pronged gear puller, and successfully
removed the Harmonic balancer from the crankshaft tonight. Now I can remove the
timing chain cover, and get the gears changed. Although it's supposed to rain
AGAIN for the next 3 days after Monday! ARGH!!!!! Even though I'm a Pisces,
I"m starting to HATE water! Grrr !
Anyway, I'm a little further along, now I can start getting the pieces
ready for painting. I'm thinking of just polishing the timing cover, as it's
a metal that is conducive to such things. :) Probably will just work on
getting my sand blaster ready to blast the brackets, and get the little stuff to
the paint shop for Power Coating. If I can squeeze in the timing chain tomorrow,
fine, otherwise the ol' Grem will sit another week. The auction upcoming this
Saturday the 21st has a '76 Pacer for sale, along with a Desoto and
Studebaker, and other cars like Mustangs, old T-birds, and many others. Also plenty of
Jeeps from the 50's and '60s! Maybe I'll find some Jeep parts worth putting on
the Gremlin. :) Anyway, that's all for me tonight, catch ya later,

Jerry in virginia