nite nite Gremlin.

Well.
I think the Gremlins going into hibernation for the year. Before I
back halved it, the motor ran fine with normal everyday driving. But
after tubbing it, it doesnt want to run right. Darn Cheby motor!!
Acts like its getting to much gas or not enuff or maybe after
setting the fuel cell has gotten water in it??????????????? Either
way, Im outta mula and stressed out with it. Just thought Id vent.
Check out my new online photo album. Sign the guestbook. If it shows
up right. Rod

http://photo.starblvd.net/prostreetgremlin