Re: [gremlintime] re: 1974 amc gremlin..

Re: [gremlintime] re: 1974 amc gremlin..

James,
Hi fella, this is the guy who just bought the window regulator from you. It just was dropped off by UPS and I checked it. Thanks for all the little stuff. The only things I need now are those plastic inserts that go in the windows(three each) and the bolts/machine screws that hold them to the regulator ( I thought we had discussed these) , plus how are the door panels themselves(both, and color)( Black???)? The instrument cluster? How about the entire winshield washing/spray set-up. The arm rests? If I were closer I would have bought the entire car, people here just want to let theirs rust away out in their pastures.
If you could check on these and give me a price where we can start to bargain I would appreciate it. Well that should exhaust my allowance for this quarter.
Take care.
Harold
james johnson <rooster1@xxxx> wrote:
hello gremlin owners and friends..
i'm part'n out a 1974 amc gremlin..all parts are fer sale real cheap
plus all
the ship'n expenses ok..258 run'n engine ..tranny..windows..a bumper..
doors..etc...all you gota do is e-mail me @ rooster1@xxxx

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime