Re: [gremlintime] Gremlin GT is finally LEGAL...but still not on the roa

Re: [gremlintime] Gremlin GT is finally LEGAL...but still not on the road...

Subj: [Pinto Car Club of America] time to et up!?
Date: 8/7/2003 3:53:52 AM Pacific Standard Time
From: <A HREF="mailto:fhpny71@xxxx";>fhpny71@xxxx</A>
To: <A HREF="mailto:pintocarclubofamerica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>pintocarclubofamerica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>
Sent from the Internet (Details)

I borrowed this from
Joke Monster,? there are no other copy writes I can
see.? I did modifiy it slightly.? The attached is the full version
(modifide).

http://jokemonster.com/

A guy driving a Gremlin pulled up to a stoplight next to a Rolls Royce.
He rolled down his window and shouted to the driver of the Rolls.
"Hey, buddy, that's a nice car. You got a phone in your Rolls? I've
got a phone in my Gremlin!"

The driver of the Rolls looked over and said snobbishly, "Yes, I have
a phone."

The driver of the Gremlin said, "That's great man! Hey, you got a TV in
there? You know, I got a TV in the back seat of my Gremlin!"

The driver of the Rolls, quite irritated by now, replied, "Of course,
I have a television. A Rolls Royce is the finest luxury car in the
world!"

The driver of the Gremlin said, "Yes, a very cool car! Hey, you got a
bed in there? I got a bed in the back of my Gremlin"

The driver of the Rolls, upset that he did not have a bed, sped away
and went straight to the dealer, where he promptly ordered a bed to be
installed in the back of his Rolls Royce.

The next morning, he returned to pick up his car, and the bed looked
superb. It came complete with silk sheets and a brass-trimmed
headboard. It was clearly a bed fit for a Rolls-Royce.

So the driver of the Rolls began searching for the Gremlin. He drove
around all day and finally found the Gremlin late that night. It was
parked, with all the windows fogged up from the inside.

He got out and knocked on the window of the Gremlin. When there wasn't
any answer, he continued knocking and knocking until finally, the
owner of the Gremlin lowered the window, and stuck his soaking wet head
out.

"I now have a bed in the back of my Rolls-Royce," the driver of the
Rolls stated arrogantly.

The driver of the Gremlin looked at him narrowly and said, "You got me
out of the shower to tell me THIS?!?!