Win a 1958 Nash Metropolitan!!!

Hi All,

I should have sent this message out a lot sooner, but there's still
time if you don't wait too long.

The Skagit County Historical Museum, located in La Conner,
Washington, is raffling off a nicely restored 1958 Metropolitan
hardtop.

Tickets cost $5 US each, and only 5,000 tickets will be sold.

The raffle drawing will be held in La Conner, at 3:00 pm on Saturday,
November 5, 2005. Need not be present to win.

If you're interested, go to their website (cut this entire link and
paste it into your browser window):

http://www.skagitcounty.net/Common/Asp/Default.asp?
d=HistoricalSociety&c=General&p=winthisnash.htm

There you can find out how to buy tickets by mail, including a
downloadable form to mail in, or in person at the museum. They also
have a nice photo of the car for you to see.

Good luck everybody!

Jerry K