Re: [AMC-List] AMC a 'Joke' - Independent Rear Suspension

Re: [AMC-List] AMC a 'Joke' - Independent Rear Suspension

Jag rear ends are often used under hotrods in this part of the world
I recall they are pretty heavy and the inboard disk brakes are a bear to work
on you may well have to drop the rear end to do so
Info based on hearsay from a discussion with a good jag mate in the 80's
Stu
Melbourne
Australia
Quoting francis.swygert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: