-----------------------------------
Date: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 10:49 AM
From: markprice242@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I never got into the IRS end of it, Yet.
It may well be easier to do a Jag rear then the Vette.
On FeeBay right now in ALamaba is the perfect donor car. 1984 Flood
Vette,
Tuned port pulled and replaced with a Quadrabog, gutted missing
interior,
supposedly runs, Salvage Florida title, 16" cenetrlines, good skins, It
was at
like $300 yesterday with two days to go. No reserve. If it goes cheap it
would
be as clos eto a freee suspension as you can find. Alas, It is too far
for me
to try to acquire in my current condition.
markprice242ATadelphia.net
Morgantown, WV