[AMC-list] Anyone have experience selling AMCs on traditional places?

[AMC-list] Anyone have experience selling AMCs on traditional places?

After getting back from my son's spinal fusion surgery, then spending
another day in the ER due to other problems (a combination of
dehydration, low blood pressure and standing too quickly - my son
literally could not see at all until he got back in bed) - I'm
thinking the Rambler American may need to go. I enjoy driving it, but
I think it would be best to go with something from the 70's - with
high back seats, three-point seat belts and a padded dash.

Anyway - anyone have luck selling their project on e-Bay and or
Craigslist? Any recommendations? Hints on presentation? I want to keep
in the AMC hobby, but I also want to keep my son involved in it - so
am considering selling the '65 American (and maybe the Apache popup)
and looking for a Hornet.

What works on presentation, and what should I avoid in a listing?