From: Armand Eshleman [mailto:aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 11:04 PM
To: mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: AMC in Car Craft magazine

Time to rush down to the magazine stand and pick up the latest issue of Car
Craft magazine.  There is a great article about the build-up of a 360 AMC
engine that develops around 460 hp on the dyno. They are planning to put
this engine into a 67 American. Also there is a photo article about Cordova
and the AMC drag nationals. Thank you Car Craft.

Armand