So you're saying my EAGLE is really a Large voracious dark-colored long-

So you're saying my EAGLE is really a Large voracious dark-colored long-necked seabird with a distensible pouch for holding fis

From: "Mahoney, John" <JMahoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The list is back on Files (I can re-send the two old posts that are =
still missing, if anyone wants to read them and then I can empty the
=
"out" box of AMCs) and, for old "see-it-to-believe-it" types like me,
= it's real again.  Thanks, Frank and Jim.  You are virtually real.

If it seems like yesterday, it must be today.

http://mclellansautomotive.com/photos/B5420.jpg

I'm funny.

Tee hee.

======================

You're *TWEAKY* John, that much I'm certain.

Thank you again for a picture of the car that started
me car crazy:

http://mclellansautomotive.com/photos/B5420.jpg

Mine was a '56 as well ,  White with Black side-panel
highlight.  I was 13 when Dad hauled it home for me,
resplendent with it's leaking UltraMatic - a save from
behind a City Service Fuel Station for $75.00 .

We lived in a development with a driveway about
three car lengths.  To the left of it stood one large
Tree in the center of our lawn.

I'd take the Packard out for a 5 circle spin around
the Tree > just enough to bring the neighbors
wives out cross armed to watch the spectacle.

Then I'd sit listen to Boston WBZ on the  WonderBar Radio.

If they ever did snitch, I was never aware of it.

Dad must have told them all to go Packin' ;)

             Brien.
         NEW YORK
   eagle registry #501
eagle kammback registry