Re: [AMC-List] AMX-Files web site down?

From: "Ron"
> Thanks Frank.
> I am getting an email list of whats on the AMC list, but when I go to the
> web page there is nothing? Is it my settings or is the web page still down?
> Ron

The web page is down. I think you can post to the web page, but it won't come up on the list. If you deleted the digests from the list or want to change your settings to "disable" mail and read from the web, you can view the archives from www.amc-list.com. The newest addtion is at the bottom of the page if you view by date. The AMX-Files site should be up by mid week, depending on what the problem is. I think it's just a DNS entry problem with web site's ISP (they don't automatically propogate changes for security purposes). If that's the case it's just a matter of Jim calling his ISP and waiting for them to fix it -- a couple days if he calls Monday. He may have to change his program some though, which could take a couple weeks.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Independent