Re: [AMC-List] Alum. Head & Twin Carbs for Rambler on eBay

Re: [AMC-List] Alum. Head & Twin Carbs for Rambler on eBay

Holee ka-rap that is indeed a rare thing. It's for the 196 in-head
motor. I have never owned one of those motors though I admire them from
afar and would like to hotrod one.

I can't afford it at all! but I will watch this one! If anyone on this
list is serious about buying it please let me know; I'll refrain from
bidding.