Re: [AMC-List] Alum. Head & Twin Carbs for Rambler on eBay

Re: [AMC-List] Alum. Head & Twin Carbs for Rambler on eBay

Note that this is an Edmunds head for an L-head. Combustion chamber sizes are different for the 172.6, 184, and 195.6 L-head engines. I'm not sure how to tell which this is for, but it's most likely for the 195.6. Compression shouldn't be to much even if it's a 184 head, but it will rise some. Might even be a good thing!