[AMC-List] AMC muscle car wanted

 Wanted:--AMC ""musclecar"", preferrably a running, as original as possible,
example; I'm in MN (rust belt), and wanted to possibly link up with other
upper-midwest AMC muscle-nuts; Preferably 4spd, but all SC's/Hursts/Go-Pack
cars considered--SC-Hornets/AMX Javelin/Rebel ""The
Machine""/SC-Matadors---let me know what you have; Thanks for tips on the
phone today, Eddie--great site! J Wagner huduguru69@xxxxxxxxx 605-321-5862
Anyone with something for sale, please give J a shout above, was a nice
fellow tot alk to who seems like a genuine budding AMC fan too. *Note the
April SUAD with 100+ more AMCs for sale should be out in about a week on my
website.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825