[AMC-List] 401V8 into Marlin questions

I want to put a 401 c.i. in one of my marlins. it now has a 327. is there a
bellhousing that will mate the 401 to the 3sp/od I have in my shop floor? If
not, will it bolt up to the flash-o-matic? If not how do I get around the
driveshaft bolted to the rear end situation? any help would be greatly
appreciated. mike mcKay 6marlin6@xxxxxxxx 573-793-3121
anyone that can help please feel free to comment. Be sure to copy your
request to Mike above and Mike, feel free to join the www.amxfiles.com also.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825