[AMC-List] Shut Up & Drive/100 AMCs For Sale/list 90/april 06

[AMC-List] Shut Up & Drive/100 AMCs For Sale/list 90/april 06

lots of cars for sale, note my 68 amx has about 9-10 hours left in auction
on fee-bay and is only $760, no reserve and no class! Click on link below as
it has directly link to that, and my 69 Ambassador SST which recently was a
no sale on ebay and is still for sale also, happy hunting/

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/Shut_Up_Files/suad_90.htm

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825