Re: [AMC-List] Good Old List Guys

I've never not been around since I found the list.
Sometimes I'm just plain too busy or depressed to post, but I'm usually around!
I hate this time of year, Time changes and my system goes into convulsions and it is commencement time at work with all the students trying to get things done and people are stressed out. This year I'm fighting back and taking any minute I see available and just leaving work for a while. I made 1/2 my base salary in overtime last year and life sucks when you can't enjoy it! Money or not! Therefore my goal is to work less hours and let the year end gross fall if it needs to!
  I haven't done much touching of my cars recently, I hope to soon. I've done some parts gathering, like I need more!
  I would really like to clear up some more stuff and if anyone needs any American small parts or Ambassador misc let me know your needs and I'll look to see what is floating around my various pile, just don't be in a big hurry!
  I really want to get the trough area and drivers cowl corner rebuilt in the Ambassador. I've got definite plans on how that is going to be done!
   I've got the stuff here to put 12" WJ discs on the front of my American with 82-83 Concord calipers. Then I will put the remaining stuff over onto the Ambassador. I thought about putting the 12" discs on the Ambassador, but I don't want to go to a big aftermarket wheel on it. I've heard mixed results on getting the WJ rotor and Concord XJ caliper to clear 15" wheels, so I won't know if it will work till I try it. I need to get the rotors drilled to 4 1/2" pattern yet. I'm thinking of having it done at a shop, but don't have time to get an estimate on this.
 Enough for now, maybe next time I can report some actual results on something.
  Yes, I'm still willing to sell the Ambassador project!

--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net