[AMC-List] AMCer Kindle needs to move inside Los Angeles area

[AMC-List] AMCer Kindle needs to move inside Los Angeles area

The owners of the house I've been renting have decided to sell, and I
suspect I'll be getting a 30 day notice at the end of this month, so the
nightmare of moving begins.  Not necessarily off-topic as I'll also be
looking for a new home for my 3 Americans and a Metropolitan.  I appeal to
listers for ideas.

The ideal place obviously would have an indoor area to work on the cars, so
small commercial and industrial live-work solutions are possible.  Location
should be within easy striking distance of Hollywood and either LAX or
Burbank airport as my various jobs require this.  I could transfer my "home
office" and car activities to a shop area and "live" elsewhere, really
anything is possible, though the catch is it would be financially unwise for
me to commit to more than a 800 bucks a month.  I know that's unrealistic.
But currently I've been paying 600 a month for the place I'm in, (with a 2
car garage and no street parking restrictions - lucky me!), plus bills.

The other option is to sell the 3 Americans and my bulky parts stash as a
package deal, become strictly a Metropolitan guy, and reduce my work-space
needs, which don't make me any money anyway and eat time, but then we're
getting into the deep issues. . .

Any ideas and suggestions appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike Kindle