[AMC-List] HOOKER Super Comp rectangle port headers for sale

[AMC-List] HOOKER Super Comp rectangle port headers for sale

NICE used set of Hooker Super Comp big tube RECTANGLE
port headers for sale. Had them for my 69 Javelin drag
car project that i sold. Nice shape,not all beat up.
$150 plus shipping.Thanks alot,Joe