[AMC-List] 1957 Metropolitan coupe for sale

[AMC-List] 1957 Metropolitan coupe for sale

For Sale: 1957 Metropolitan coupe.Located in central
Illinois. Working on my wife's 74 AMX and my 72
Gremlin 401 swap project......so it'd gotta go! She
will probably kill me..She LOVES the little car!!!!
Bought this from my old high school music teacher a
couple of years ago( i graduated in 73). He owned it
from about 1969-up.Drove it to school.He had it on
display in the "Wheels O Time" auto museum in Peoria
Illinois for 15+ years.Red with white top. Was started
several times a year while in storage.Have many spare
parts,....disasembled
engine,tranny?,radiator,flywheel,front end
suspension,service manuals,...alot more.Also have for
it....NEW  wheel cylinders,hoses..NOT generic
ones.Needs master cylinders.Driver quality paint NOT
show.Nice interior.Good glass. First $3500 takes
all.Can deliver with my trailer for $$.Thanks alot,Joe