[AMC-List] Carburator solemoid

Hi All,

I just got my solenoid to start working on the Pacer.  I'ts a 77 w/a 258
w/BBD.  I thought the solenoid was for kicking up the idle when the A/C
compressor kicks in.  I thought it was supposed to shut off when the A/c
was off.  Mine is on all the time now.

I had my idle set nice and low (where I think it is supposed to be), but
when my A/c kicks in, it struggles to run.

Any ideas?  Thanks!

Sly