[AMC-List] I. D. least EXPENSIVE GASOLINE Locations

[AMC-List] I. D. least EXPENSIVE GASOLINE Locations

AMC related as many of us still drive AMC's daily, at least in this household! Thanks to Steve Fox who sent this link, I tried it several times and was amazed by it's accuracy on the maps of stations near where I live. However, while it is updated every evening, some of these gas station owners have built a hut next to the price signs since they seem to be living next to the signs in the past few months. Also, whoever makes the number 3 for those signs has probably raked in more profits than Exxon. Not sure how long this link will stay up but the price at the Citgo at Wilcrest and I-10 is always the cheapest, especially if you pay cash.

More AMC related, not driving Bessie the 72 Ambassador SST wagon as much as I was, now mostly driving the Eagle wagons, eespecially the four cylinder, four speed which is getting about 23mpg.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com

This link appears to work!

 http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx

      This is pretty nifty.
      Just enter your zip code in the site below, and it tells you which gas stations have the cheapest prices (and the highest) on gas in your zip code area. It's updated every evening.