Re: [AMC-List] Car Craft Rambler-Inside Scoop

Re: [AMC-List] Car Craft Rambler-Inside Scoop

I tried to get to the project cars section and the next thing I knew I
was looking at a Motor trend subscription page. I bet he is getting the
same flack from his peer's about building a Rambler American as we all
do about our ordinary bread and butter Ramblers and AMC's no matter what
engine it has. Welcome to the world of AMC's. If you want easy build a
cookie cutter Camero and become a stepford car driver,.
"Doc"