From: Duane       Blitzman@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 5:31 PM
Subject: Non-AMX jav form request

Hiya Eddie,

   This is Duane, I talked to you a few days ago about hatch compatibility of
cars with `72 Hornet Sportabout.
Was wondering if Eagle rear hatch will fit on `72 Sportabout, will later
Sportabout hatches fit, also it looks to me like the front doors from all 4-door
Hornet and Concords are the same, are they? the eagle doors look the same too
cept for having totally different interior and electric windows.. hmm... might be neat to have electric windows in front only.   :0)

Take care,
     Duane