Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 12:14:00 +0000
From: farna@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AMC-List] hornet/concord/eagle
interchange question
To: Blitzman@xxxxxxxxxxx, mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx (AMC-List)
Cc: eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eddie, Duane:
Yes, the Eagle body is virtually the same as the
Hornet and Concord.
Doors, front clips, hatch, etc. all interchange. All
glass interchanges
all models and years. There are some differneces in
the front sheet
metal and how it mounts, but as long as the entire
front end is switched
(fenders, grille, and hood) they will generally
interchange. The caveat
there is the panel behind the headlights attached to
each end of the
radiator support structure is slightly different
depending on the front
end design. As long as the headlight arrangement is
the same even this
isn't an obstacle, but going from round to rectangular
headlights would
be a lot more work. With headlights in the same
arrangement you might
have to adjust a few mounting holes and braces.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Independent