Re: [AMC-List] Navarro Indy turbo setup... in a Hornet

On Sun, 2006-04-30 at 13:13, Ray Mick wrote:
> Been there done this. http://members.cox.net/bledwards1/turbo/ Put it
> on a buddies Gremlin.

Thanks! Yup, I crawled all over your page some months back.  My photos
are of the weird, one-off Navarro manifold, made for the 181 ci Rambler
Six he ran at Indy in 1967/68.

It's really nice and short; though this one is cast from stainless, it
could be fabricated from steel.  The carb setup sticks way off the
block.