Re: [AMC-List] Navarro Indy turbo setup... in a Hornet

Re: [AMC-List] Navarro Indy turbo setup... in a Hornet

There's no way I'd even consider going carbed if you ever get to actually build with this stuff! An EFI system will be much more tolerant of the high under hood heat buildup from this setup. While this is one nifty looking setup. I wonder how pratcical it would be to use? You may be far better off to make up something a little less complex. Not flaming, just thinking out loud!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net