[AMC-List] 72 AMX for sale

1972 AMC AMX w/GoPac For sale or trade (dependable late model car/Sm
truck-prefer Toyota, Etc.) 401 ci (0 Hrs) Balanced & Blueprinted by ABC
Performance, 11:1 Custom Aries Dome Pistons, 292 Cam w/Roller Rockers,
Edelbrock Intake & Carb (w/kit), Electronic Ignition, Hooker Headers, Dual
Flowmasters w/Large Pipes, Fluid Dampner, Flex Fan, Radiator Tubed/Tested,
Starter, Battery, Alt, Etc. (ALL NEW) Borg Warner Auto Trans (0 Hrs since
rebuilt) U Joints, Suspention & Grommets, Front End, Window Rubbers, Trunk
Gaskets, Hood Insulation, BF Goodrich Radial TA's, Crager Wheels, Seats (by
Legendary interiors), Trunk mat, Carpeting, Headliner, - IS ALL NEW. Car
comes with Many Many extra parts, Some New. 2 Interiors (not sure how much
can be used (rough), Trim is in good shape, Paint is good but the clear coat
is flaking (easy fix), Slight blistering on drivers door & around same rear
wheel. Original MultiPlex 8 Track Radio, Cold Ram Air Induction, Spare,
Owners Manual. I Have Extensive Books, Manuals, Reciepts for all work/Parts.
Over $20,000 invested. Accepting Offers due to Moving & Lack Of Time.
(832)276-9706 Rudy, if no answer use E-Mail or call another day- I work
Off-shore. (4 photo's on craiglist.com) Rudy Gebhart
rudy_gebhart_amx@xxxxxxxxxxx (832)276-9706
anyone interested in the AMX give Rudy a shout above thanks, the car is in
Houston a few miles from me.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825