[AMC-List] Forged 290-360 I-beam rods

Well, after about a year, they are finally done.  We
now have forged I-beam rods for the smaller engines
along with new forgings for the 390 and 401.  These
are 4340 forging in the 5.875 length.  The small end
is bushed for .930 floating pins (I have full floating
Ross pistons to with these) and come with 8740 ARP cap
screw bolts.  These are not some other make rods that
are altered to fit an AMC.  These were made
specifically for the 290-360 engines.

These are able to handle up to 800hp but more
importantly, they are a great upgrade from our stock
cast rods in the smaller engines.

With all the great parts like these, hopefully we will
have more guys looking to build up the smaller engines
verses tossing them out for a 390 or 401.

Call or e-mail me for more details.

Thanks,

Nick Alfano
Alfano Performance
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends