[AMC-List] elect wipers

Switching over from Vac to elect was the first thing I
did to my 65.
You will need the dash control, wires, motor and arms.
Very basic. The wires all connect with designated
connectors, but one switch hooks up to the fuse, the
long blue one I believe. Everything else is just bolt
in. A couple of things to consider.
- the motor assy must be American as it has a special
plate to fit the firewall. Oters can be made to fit
with no special tools. I fit a hornet motor on my Vac
plate and it works fine.
-when you remove your existing arms fix a guide wire
to the old arms to help snake the new armsthrough. I
used twine the first time and they broke, so I had to
use a coat hanger after that.
-Use rain X religiously. You will have less wiper usage.....Russ